Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Aw Poo

Ever notice how goofy my blog titles are? Yeah, they're goofy. Know why? Because I hate them! I hate having to give my blog a title. I'm not that organized to title it before I start. ...I know some of you are saying, "Then why do you? Title it after you written your post dunder head". The answer is, because I can't. I don't think like that. Granted I'm not organized but when it's the first thing I see, I have this thing where I must fill things out in the order in which they are presented. ...Title box is first, gotta fill it out first. ...Enough about that. But from this day forward I'm not title-ing anymore unless I feel compelled to. Otherwise, if I don't wanna, I'm not gonna. How bout that. It 's about what I want right?!


Yeah, it's late. I'm crazy. It's 1:50am to be exact. Why am I up? I was on my was to meet the Sandman at a decent hour and then the phone rang. LIke a dummy I answered it, held a conversation and now? My friend is in dreamland while I am here on the computer like an insomniac trying to come up with new and different ways to get Mr. Sandman to come "pick me up". Anywhoo...


So I spoke with my Dad. Since his diagnosis I'd been doing some research on this wholistic healing website. It's got some amazing information on it. While I was collecting all of this info, I worried that my dad wouldn't be receptive to it. Although he is a full time attorney, he is also a pastor and sometimes religious people get real funny about wholistic healing and spirituality. WHen we spoke he told me he started using his juicer. I was siked! I didn't even know he had one and apparently he didn't either. He was even juicing green vegetables I was impressed! We ended up having a long conversation about herbs, he whipped out his herbal healing book (whoa) and I whipped out my herbal encyclopedia and we compared notes. --Unexpected. He mentioned some tea called essiac tea that is supposed to be good for treating cancer. Where he lives they don't have a whole foods or wild oats. So today I made a point to see if I could find it and sure enough, I did. So I'm sending him that and some flaxseed oil, I think I'll throw in some other herbal stuff too. I sent him a text telling him I found it and would send it. He was excited and asked how much he owed me. I told him nothing, just a positive attitude and an open mind which he already seemed to have. So as far as i was concerned it was paid. I'm so impressed by him already. He actually seems more vibrant than he did pre-diagnosis. That's great.


He was pretty supportive during my pregnancy and once the baby came too. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I wasn't expecting that. Family...you just never know. In the meantime, my sister that's married to the gay-cop has joined weightwatchers, WTF? I would post her picture up here but I guess that wouldn't be right. Plus I don't have any pics of this body that she feels needs to shed a few pounds. If you saw it, you'd think weightwatchers was a bit extreme.


The event I had to vend at this weekend was a BUST. Boo. But shit happends I guess.


That's about it. Sunshine is in love with the word no so much she says it in her sleep. No exaggeration. It's the first thing she says until I call her name as I'm on my way in her room and then it's "NaNa? NaNa?" I've been thinking about having another baby a lot lately. No, there are no prospects. I've kept to myself for quite some time now. I think the BD now gets a kick out of pissing me off. He calls and makes ridiculous requests like, "Why don't you make me some dinner?" Mm hm. ...That's what I said too girl. It's like setting fire to a firecracker and I start running down the list of "Why don't you's MF!" But I've stopped giving him my energy. (..No applause please, no please) Now I just meet him with a very dry, "No". Some people, dont even get me started.


I think that's my update for now. I was hoping at this point I'd be feeling some fatique but uh...nothin yet. Oh wait! I have to tell you guys about the "Moon in My Room"! It was one my Target addiction purchases but it's so cool. National Geographic makes toys now and this moon hangs on the wall, it has a remote control and when you push it, it goes through the moon cycles on its own. How cool is that? In a month or two I'm going to show Sunshine the remote. I think she'll have it figured out by then and she's going to have a blast with it. You know, I basically gave up my room to her until we move into our LARGE THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH A YARD FOR NJ AND A GARDEN (insert law of attraction here). But once we do, you can forget it. That kid is going to have everything in there. I'd be kidding myself if I tried to say otherwise. Next target purchase? The baby leather recliner chair. It's so cute and its only like $50 bucks! I was prepared to spend about $30 for baby living room kinda chair but when I saw that one, I figured I'd hold out another paycheck or two and get the one I really want! (Notice, "I really want")


Here's the picture of "the moon in my room". I couldn't find the chair...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home