Monday, March 12, 2007

I Should Say Something....

Well, yes. ....I know it's been a hundred years since I posted anything here. WHat can I say? I've just gotten really lazy about this blog. I've been really busy and after staring at a computer screen at least 50% of the day it's hard for me to get back on in the evening.

So anyway, here are the important things I wanted to share:

-Job is good, great actually.
-I chopped all my hair off and that was great! (I'm being lazy about pics)
-The Sunshine continues to be amazing and the most blessed thing in life ( a whopping 18lbs)
-N.J. is good, just making a sista yearn for a yard more and more.
-Life feels like the wheels of my life may finally be turning again
-Watched some documentary on John Denver last nite....I got a new respect for that guy. He was CONNECTED!
-That's it.
I thought I had more to say but I'm in a strange space.
I've been contemplating shutting down this blog. You see how bad I am about posting anything so I figure, "what's the point?" Secretly I've also been yearning to go back to my hand written journals. and I never do both (blog and write in my journals In the meantime....I'm still here! I'll try to get some pics for ya.
Hope you all are well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home