Saturday, September 23, 2006

...Not so nice

Isn't it ironic that I just posted about how nice things were? Well, how quickly things change. Today things are... not so nice. Yesterday I had to get really ugly and dramatic with the baby daddy to say the least and I reeeeaally didn't wanna do it, however I felt I had no other choice. Without going into details, I don't regret what I did, but I just hate that I had to go "there" at all. Things are at place where I don't think my peaceful approaches are working. Or should I say haven't been for over a year. They just cause me more stress because I've swallowed a lot trying to kkep peace for parentings sake and that's old now. Apparently Ramadan starts today I think. I'm praying that he will have an epiphany during this time and be more focused. Perhaps he will understand my dissatisfaction with some of his recent behaviors and what i consider disrespect. ...Okay I'm probably asking too much...

On brighter note, there is still love, no icream, but there is Sunshine! That's good. I've got lots of work to do but i think the weather and my mindstate are slowing my progress a bit. I gotta shake it all off. Hopefully tomorrow will be better (c) Annie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home