Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Calling all dream translators....

Okay so...I keep this dream journal right? I'm not that good at writing in it every morning like I'm supposed to, but I also don't remember my dreams every morning either. From time to time, I go back to the journal to see if I can make sense of the dreams if I haven't already but there are two that kind of have me stumped, but for some reason I feel like they are important....maybe you can help?

So every now and then, I have the most interesting soundtracks to my dreams. I feel like the music plays an important part, but I can't always figure it out so I'm going to share them with you guys hoping one of you may have some insight. Or maybe we can just all put our heads together for clarity:
Dream #1: July 2006
Dreamt about this musician named Yami Bolo. I kept telling these ladies from this group I belong to, that they really needed to pick up his CD. Throughout my dream, this Rod Stewart song was playing LOUD but all I kept hearing was the chorus "...wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you!" I thought for a minute maybe I was supposed to be Maggie. These kids were lining up to see this parade and one little boy had a dog named Maggie. "Maggie! You are a nut basket!" he told her. I laughed because I felt like he spoke to Maggie the way I speak to N.J....

Now, the funny thing is with this dream, I never knew anything about Yami Bolo or whether it was even a real person until I went online and found out. But otherwise, I've never heard his music...nothin.

Dream #2 January 2006
...I was with a group of people, there was one white male in the group and he says, "I'd never want to spend the nite in this church...cause I don't wanna bleed". Ironically there was this Elvis song playing in the background. I don't know the name of the song, I just know the words go something like, "I can't hold back...I won't..(don't know the rest). Then before you know it, he did exactly what he said he wouldn't do --started bleeding ...emotionally.

(Sorry for the color here, I messed something up)

I know that's not much, and actually I think I know what that one was about but I share it because it wasn't until recently that I found out the name of the song and the lyrics and once I read them, it was kind of interesting.

Where do these songs come from?? Cause I swear I don't know the lyrics in my waking life. If I were to make a 'SunshineMama Dream CD', it would be quite diverse!

Any dream insite? Any a'tall? ...good dream story?

Do tell...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home