Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back on the Blog!

It's been a minute, yeah???? I'm back finally! Well, after the last series of drama on the old blog page, we are starting anew. Things are good, positive and peaceful so there are no complaints on this end, just busy. Sunshine keeps growing and growing and growing! Taking on a little PT j.o.b. and you know what that means? Someone has to watch the little one and I'm not looking forward to that. But that's a whole other chapter. Projects are beginning to take off and that's great, so....

I've missed blogging ya'll! It was so therapeutic, but the time away was good because I gave some much needed attention to my hand written journals. It tends to get neglected when I spend lots of time here. Uh...and I totally lost my train of thought so I will post and be more organized with my thoughts later.

Oh, but I do need your help with something. I know there are only a few of you that read this page, but I need a new blog name. Sunshine Mama is okaaay, but, I think I need something more creative. So for those of you that followed the previous blog and feel like you have some insite...can you give some suggestions? Then we'll take a vote...or maybe we'll just leave it like it is. Who knows.

I hope all is well with you guys!

LOVE . LOVE . and more LOVE!

3 Comments:

Blogger SunshineMama said...

This is a test.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Hooray! You're back! I'll be contemplating a good blog name...

Lets see a photo of the lil gal!

2:50 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

okk i'm maaaaaad late...but so glad you're back, mama!

I REALLY loved the "Did I Plan This?" name...so perhaps...

"According to Plan"

or

"More Than I Bargained For"

or

"Can't Plan This"

or

stop me now...
:)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home