Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Oh, Behaaaave!"



Today was a good day.

....Did you say why?

Okay, I'll tell you why: Because I was quite mischievous! Not in a bad way, in a good way I think. You know, for some time now I've felt the need to reconnect with that Sunshine Mama that was bold, daring, fun! ...Not to mention confident, I think I spoke about this the other day. Anyway, today I did just that and it felt gooooooooooood! Talk about reclaiming your power and gathering up the pieces of yourself that are scattered all over the place or that others are holding hostage, I can't begin to express how empowering it felt. Crazy thing is, this one little action made a HUGE difference! I think it may have been 50% of my SELF was trapped in this crazy situation!!!! But today I changed all of that and it was a good move, not to mention a fun one. Yeeeeeah....she's back....and she's takin no prisoners! ...I think I shall call her FireMama....ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhh (insert Dr.Evil laugh here).

I guess I better run, I have to finish a skirt for a client and its 5a.m. I would promise a pic, but my digi cam is missing. My cat nap lasted much longer than was anticipated. Apparently I was a little tired. The last 24 hours have been a tad draining but exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home